Monday, March 8, 2010

Proud as Punch!


BE PROUD EVERY ONE! I AM!!!


This is just something I threw together last night! What do you think?? It's really the only thing that has worked out for me in this sewing and nesting binge! Everything else turns out wrong and makes me feel worse :( But that is what you get when you rush a project and THIS is what happens when you take your time cutting and measuring and doing it properly! BOUT DAMN TIME SAYS I!!! The other side of it is purple - This side is meant to be pink - but I took the photo at 8:30pm so it is kinda darker than it is suppose to be :) But that is all good! You get the idea!!

Anyways I'm off to make some burpies if I can manage it!! I hope to be just as proud and have some pics to flash around too!! Toodles

2 comments:

Brie Henri said...

Trisby this is AWESOME!!! I love it I think it turned out great. How exciting that you're taking your time and getting things to turn out the way you want!!!

the.baker.bunch said...

good job! i just bought one that looks exactly like this and it cost $30! boy is my face red... haha. they're the 'taggies' ones have you seen them?